Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!

Our church had the VT chaplain speak on super bowl Sunday!  He brought some players and the Hokie Bird!  We were asked to wear our favorite jerseys to church and the Dowdy's DID NOT disappoint! 

Even Max got in on the action!  Sam took the opportunity to wear his entire football outfit and Charley loved being "Mommy's twin!"!
(Disclaimer...I just spent a good chunk of time reading over old posts!!!  That's why I blog...I love looking back!...but I happened to notice just how horrible my grammar is on this little ol blog!!!! HA!  Yep, that's my job...I teach the future!!!  Are you worried???  If I took time to really edit all my posts I would never blog...I barely have time for the grammar filled post...ha!)

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Could yall be any cuter in your Skins gear!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails