Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Break Fun!

I thought I would be feeling better by spring break...I thought wrong...Ha!  We did manage to squeeze in some fun activities!  
We went to Mill Mountain for a picnic and some exploring!  




 One day we headed up to Lynchburg to go to Amazement Square! (ok I'll be honest...I really wanted 5 guys and that's the closet one...but bonus for the kids...there is an awesome children's museum 5 min. away.)  This is the second time we have been to Amazement Square and our kids ages are perfect for all the exhibits!  Sam of course loved the mazes that you can put golf balls through and they both loved the water play!
 One of Dad's many talents: awesome puppeteer...but did anyone really doubt that! :)

Sam couldn't reach the pedals so he used his hands!  He is such a problem solver!  (we also happen to think he's gifted but then don't most parents! :) ) 

 Sam could have played here for hours!
Ohh spring break...how we miss you!  But summer...you are just around the corner and we CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails