I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks! Turns out I was super sick on a Saturday (it was actually a 24 hour bug but I like to think it was preparing me for what was lying ahead...ha). I decided to go ahead and take a test just in case and you guessed it...pregnant! Literally the second I found out I was pregnant I heard Charley crying hysterical (she hit her head in the basement riding her scooter) but I couldn't help but laughing thinking...if she only knew right now! I can't keep a secret from Chris so I went right away and wrote on his Valentine's day present (it was a free printable that I printed off as an 8X10 and framed...then you use a dry erase marker on the glass).
Of course he was super excited! I didn't start feeling sick until about week 5 but it's been game on ever since...another strong-willed girl???? Surely not two in a row! HA! :)
First Week of School
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment