Sunday, July 26, 2009

You Big Stud...s

Last week was the annual Commonwealth Games and look who came away with the gold medal!

April and I, 100 percent, took this picture for the sole reason of making fun our husbands. They apparently thought they were playing in the world cup finals. But when I went to load the picture I noticed what a couple of cuties we had on our hands...especially the one on right who you would never guess is turning cough the BIG 3-0 in December!!! Move over Pioneer Woman, Marlboro Man has NOTHING on our SOCCER STUDS!!!

3 comments:

Amy Wolford said...

Very cute!

April and Brad said...

Oh yea!! There's a song running through my head right now, and it goes a little something like this...
We are the champions my friend... bahahahahah oh those boys :)

The Martins said...

I thought that pic was taken after Chris' walk off homer last weekend in Wiffle Ball. We just needed one more inning. -Ed&George

Related Posts with Thumbnails