-Charley loves to roll over. As soon as you lay her on her back so rolls over to her tummy. Because of this she no longer sleeps in her swaddle. R.I.P "baby burrito"!!!
-She loves when Chris sings, "Make You Feel My Love"...she calms right down in the car!
-Charley loves her bappy!!!
-She got a new exersaucer and she loves sitting in it while she watches Sam play!!!
-She laughs and smiles ALL the time!!
-Charley wears size 2 diapers!
-Still LOVES her bath and loves getting mommy soaking wet as she splashes!
-Loves kisses from Sam. He continues to be SO sweet with her. Except when she's crying and he says, "sissy, dats enuff" (that's enough).
-Nurses 7 times a day
-Loves to wear obnoxious bows...she does...she told me so!
-Loves to be outside!!!
-Talks up a storm. Sam says, "sissy tell Sam toree" (story)
-She has her Dr.'s appointment next Wed. so I will know her true stats then!!
She is the sweetest, cutest little baby EVER!!! We love you Charley Jane!
Watching Daddy's soccer game...
I just want to eat her up!!!




1 comment:
I just want to eat her up, too!
Post a Comment