Back by popular demand...belly shots! Here Baby D and I at 16 weeks and 3 days (Thank you baby ticker)! Please ignore the hair, this is way after first grade and way into the frizzy stage!

You would be so proud, I even had to set up the timer on the camera which was angled just perfectly on the counter by candy corn (don't ask, even my own camera skills amaze me, seriously who knew...if you are lacking a tripod, just use candy corn!) And side note, my behind is not really that big...at least I don't think it is, I'm guessing it was the pockets on the maternity jeans, at least I'm hoping!:) I tried to crop it (being the behind) out of the pic, but then it kept making me laugh so I decided it def. needed to stay!!!
2 comments:
Girl, you are amazing. I think I looked more pregnant than that the day I got pregnant! And by 16 weeks, people were asking when I was due! :::sigh::: yeah for 9 pound babies! :)
You look so good! I love your hair by the way! :)
Post a Comment