Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We are the PURPLE and GOLD...

Yep!  It's that time of year again!  We are Daddy's biggest fans!!!  And when Sam asked to wear his PH tie I jumped at the chance to dress everyone up and snap some pictures!  I know, I know, Max's shirt is technically periwinkle..but hey, its a shade of purple...and there goes that stinkin cute bowtie again! (best Target dollar find..ever!)   Funny story about Sam's tie!  Confession: I don't know how to tie a tie!  My husband wears soccer shorts and dry-fit tees to work everyday! HA!  I had to send Sam over to our neighbor's house so Mr. Dan could tie his tie!  Thanks Mr. Dan!  (All 3 of his kids graduated from PH so he was more than happy to help the cause!)



 I mean really....twins!  Is anyone else tearing up thinking about Sam's senior night???  I can't go there, really, I can't think about it!

 Yep, that's our Sissy...twirling her hair!  So sweet!
 Max cracks me up in this picture!
Sissy Outtakes:  

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

LOVE the pictures!! That bow tie is precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails