You are growing up so much! You roll over from your tummy to your back and you love to find me in a room by listening to my voice! Sam would also like to add that you touch your fishy and your ladybug on your playmat! (He is such a proud big bro!)You love, love, love your bath...hands down your favorite part of the day! You also love when your big bro and big sis play with you under your playmat! You liked to be swaddled SUPER tight and only need your paci on occasion to settle you down but you spit it out before you fall to sleep! You LOVE to look up at your mobile!

At Max's doctors appointment he weighed 9 pounds and 5 ounces (50th percentile). I had big questions for the doctor but at the top of the list was his tongue. Turns out Momma was right...he was tongue tied! (I asked them to check twice in the hospital because I knew something wasn't right...sometimes I wish doctors payed more attention to "mommy instinct"! ) After they clipped his tongue (mind you during that doctor's appointment I had all 3 kids by myself for the whole two hour appt. and at one point there were two doctors, a nurse, Sam, Charley, Me and Max all in the little room) he started smiling and cooing the very next day. He also stopped fussing after every meal!
These picture are a little after 1 month because of camera issues...is he not taking after his brother...Serious Sam??? Serious Max it is! He really didn't want his picture taken he just wanted to take a nap...ha! (If I ever get around to sending out birth announcements I'll post his ADORABLE newborn pics!)
No comments:
Post a Comment