Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deck the Halls....

The big kids LOVED decorating the tree!  Of course within 5 seconds Charley had broken an ornament.  I told the kids to step back so I could clean it up and Sam said, "Mom, I got this!"  He went upstairs and got his soccer cones and made a barrier!  I died laughing!  That kid is not right!  
 Here is the tree with the topper and garland! (...and a couple ornaments...I fixed that bottom garland strand...ha!)

 See...I said this kid is not right...
 Neither is my husband...wonder where he gets it from...




They loved taking out each ornament and talking about them.  Sam loves his Hallmark school bus he got his first year of preschool and Sissy will not stop talking about the "mommy's white wedding dress"  ornament.  Wouldn't a picture of our finished tree be great here???  In a perfect "not sleep-deprived" world!  :)   I'll try to do a "holiday house tour" soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails