Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Prep...


The kids loved carving our big pumpkin!  Their faces when they were touching the slime were hilarious!  
 Sam insisted we bake the seeds because they had done that in preschool the year before!
 We let the kids draw what they wanted the face of the pumpkin to look like.  Chris made it look just like Sam's picture.  (I was nursing Max so Chris had picture duty...I will try to get a better picture of Sam's creation! :) )

 Please ignore the kids clothes...if anyone wants to know how I get the kids to wear what I want them to wear out in public, it's because when we are at home they can wear anything their heart desires....it's a good trade off!
 Our pumpkin had 5 teeth...one for each of us!  I thought that was sweet of Sam!
 Monkey see, Monkey do...
 I got to go to Sam's Halloween party of school!  They decorated cookies and played bingo.  I know I'm his mom but he is such a good boy at school!  He listened right away and helped his classmates.  His teacher speaks very highly of him!  I enjoyed getting to watch him interact with his friends!  When I told him I was going to his party the night before he said, "you know mom...you have to like...help..."!  That boy is so crazy!  I politely informed that I did this whole "teaching thing" for my job!  HA!
 This is the "mom stop taking my picture face..."
 I also got to go to Charley's Halloween party the next day!  She is actually super quiet at school!  I was shocked!  The teachers also informed me that she was the best "eater" and when she does talk it's to ask for more fruit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails