We headed up to Williamsburg last week to visit with Amy, Greg, and Parker and attend our 8th Allstar game! We had such a fun but short visit! We took Dylan and the kids had the time of their lives! They went to the game, hit range balls, rode bikes (Sam made it all the way around the 4 mile loop), went shopping (I'm sure they loved that), went swimming, Greg took the boys out on the kayak around the pond (personal favorite for both boys), and watched fireworks! And I got to do what I do best at Amy's lay back in the recliner and catch up on People magazines while eating eclair cake...it's a win/win for all!
Checking out their pond...
Allstar game! The West won! Check out this really great article on Max! He is such a great kid! I love Chris's quotes!

No comments:
Post a Comment