Tuesday, July 3, 2012

23 Weeks:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!!  And we are so, so excited!   Our top 3 name picks are Maxwell (and call him Max), Jack, and Maclin (and call him Mac).

Maternity Clothes: OHHH Yes!  I basically wear the same 5 outfits every week! HA!

Weight gain:  20 pounds....ouch...20.6 to be exact but when your pregnant in the summer you are allowed to round down...ha!  This has not been my most "graceful" pregnancy!

Movement: Lots of movement.  At my ultrasound he was head up and feet down...
I don't think he has moved yet but I hope he does soon!

Sleep: Knock on wood I'm still sleeping pretty good!

Symptoms: Lots of cramping and tightening still...I know, I know...I need to drink more water!  

Cravings: Pizza dip and watermelon!

Best moment this week: Pulling things from the basement and putting them in the nursery.  Sam is now calling that room the nursery instead of the "soccer room" so there's an improvement!  

Pictures from 21 weeks!  



1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Josh was craving pizza dip this week too, wonder if he's expecting-haha! We made it Monday night! :) You look fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails