How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Gender: Stay tuned for the next post when I post pics of the gender reveal!
Maternity Clothes: OHHH Yes!
Weight gain: 17pounds! I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be a doozie...
Movement: Moves like crazy! Chris is able to feel Baby Dowdy move but the kids don't sit still long enough!
Sleep: AHHHH SLEEEP!!! It's seriously one of my favorite parts of the day!
Symptoms: Lots of pressure!
Cravings: WATERMELON...Sam and Sissy are enjoying this craving as well!
Best moment this week: Finding what Baby Dowdy number three will be!
Gender: Stay tuned for the next post when I post pics of the gender reveal!
Maternity Clothes: OHHH Yes!
Weight gain: 17pounds! I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be a doozie...
Movement: Moves like crazy! Chris is able to feel Baby Dowdy move but the kids don't sit still long enough!
Sleep: AHHHH SLEEEP!!! It's seriously one of my favorite parts of the day!
Symptoms: Lots of pressure!
Cravings: WATERMELON...Sam and Sissy are enjoying this craving as well!
Best moment this week: Finding what Baby Dowdy number three will be!
I kept waiting until I was showered with my hair "all done" for a cute maternity shot....this is however my reality...and what I have looked like for 98% of this pregnancy! This was taken about a week and half ago...its the best I got! HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment