Monday, January 18, 2010

Wayne...feel free to make him your poster child...

Sam is always so willing to help!!  He loves "running errands" with mommy and anytime I have to run to the store for something quick he always goes with me as my helper!!  He also always helps me with the trash!  As I was taking the trash to the curb I came back to this:


He got the bag AND put it on ALL.BY.HIMSELF...I barely have Chris trained to do that!!!   While you might not think this is a big deal...I happen to have my own, shall we say "inside man" at the Glad factory and I thought this would make you proud...this one's for you Wayne!!! 

infamous sidenote 1: while I was writing this post Nonnie (Fayanga) called to let us know he just got back from playing basketball and swimming...I.LAUGHED.FOR.5.STRAIGHT.MINUTES.  If you have seen Nonnie attempt either of the two you would be laughing too...and then Chris says...and I quote, "don't go drowning on us"!!  Oh my!!  But then I started thinking about how proud of him I was!   He is adjusting so well to college and "hanging with the boys" is such a big part of it!!  Now if we could work on that pysch. grade...eeeehem! 

infamous sidenote 2:  while I was writing the post I was also enjoying granola that my husband made...THAT.MY.HUSBAND.MADE...maybe I shouldn't have made him watch Julie and Julia!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

sam is kinda cute :) and nonnie...well's he's adorable too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails