We had a great NYE here at the Dowdy House!!! We all met here to watch football, play some Wii, and enjoy some great company! We were SO.WILD.AND.CRAZY. we got a nugget tray from the Chick AND had a midnight, sprakling grape juice toast...in the fancy glasses...see, I told you....wild and crazy!!! We were so glad that Kelly's mom forgot these fun party hats (they were headed to the Keys)...we could not let Sonja down, so we made GREAT USE of the hats!! See how excited Sam is:
Whoaaaa Sam....EASY on the sparkling grape juice...somebody cut him off!!
You've got one guess at what I'm most thankful for in 2009...
I mean seriously people does it get any cuter!!!
The girls!
The crew (minus Amy and Tony, being Amy is way pregnant we let them "slide" and leave our crazy party early!!! (You see how Brad was "too cool" for the party hat so he tried to put it on Chris...ohh Mr. Collins you party pooper you:) ) You see the cutey patooties on the right...that's April's brother Ben and his girlfriend Meredith...they made it the whole night with us geezers, even if at one point we were talking about epidurals! It turns out Meredith can kill some Mario Cart, so us girls decided we would keep her!! :)
This is Chris and I's 15th NYE together...every one SINCE 8th GRADE!!!! If I remember correctly when we celebrated the millenium we were in an intense game of Monopoly...clearly we have uped our game in 10 years being that this year we have added the 'ol Mario Cart to our repetoire...have I mentioned "us" Dowdy's know how to party!!
Here's to having awesome friends!!! We hope that 2010 continues to bring us together!









No comments:
Post a Comment