Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yes, I have fallen victim to the blog pressure!

Hello! After years of looking at everyone else's blog I made the bold move to attempt to keep family and friends in the "know" with what is going on in the "Dowdy House"! Just to catch you up on Sam's first year I have attempted to create a slide show! Remember...I'm a beginner!! Hope you enjoy. (Chris has already helped me name my first official post...hopefully I will have time to write soon!)









2 comments:

Sarah Snow said...

Nice work on the BLOG emily! Cute slideshow, too :) I look forward to stalking the Dowdy family! Too funny joke for April fools-- my 1st graders didn't even mention it! Lucky meeee!

Unknown said...

Great blog guys!!
I would like a link to the PH soccer website too!!
Great job on the slideshow..

Paul

Related Posts with Thumbnails